Mortgage Loan Closer
- SALARY: DOQ
- LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN
The Sr. Mortgage Loan Closer prepares for the closing event by checking loan file, preparing final documents, validating correct execution, resolving trailing stipulations, audit fee and price exceptions and funding the loan in accordance with Government Sponsored Enterprise and company requirements.
- Monitor assigned loans in loan origination system
- Conduct final title review
- Audit for fee and price exceptions
- Conduct end-to-end quality check on loan file
- Ensure proper execution of closing documents to closing agent
- Initiates wiring of funds to the closing agent
- Confirm receipt of all documents from closing agent and submit to Government Sponsored Enterprise as required
- Confirm escrow status and initiates wiring of funds to servicing agent
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three + years banking experience
OTHER CRITICAL FACTORS:
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent problem resolutions
- Exhibit excellent problem analytical ability
- Ability to act independently
- Basic secondary market competencies preferred
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks with various parties simultaneously
- SALARY: $13/hour
- LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
A mailroom specialist is responsible for performing all incoming and outgoing functions of the mailroom for the company. They must sort and open incoming mail, enter data information into the computer system, prep documents and scan them, and ship out all outgoing mail.
- Stamina: Mailroom specialist spends half of their day on their feet and the other half sitting down. Looking for a high energy person to perform the scanning process which involves being on their feet and moving all day.
- Organizational skills: There are many different tasks and it is important to put documents in the correct place depending on the task that is being performed. All tasks need to be performed in an accurate & neat way.
- Communication: It is important to be able to communicate efficiently electronically & verbally. Mailroom specialists work with their own team and other departments so proper communication is critical.
- Dexterity: Mailroom specialists need to work fast and meet production goals daily.
- Computer Operating Skills: Mailroom specialists need to be able to use email and data entry experience. They should be Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word proficient.
- Ability to work under pressure: Mailroom specialists need to be able to meet deadlines daily.
Final Docs Specialist
- SALARY: $13.50/hour
- LOCATION: St. Paul, MN
- Perform a formal review and inspection of all final loan documents to ensure accuracy and completeness within the designated time period. Capture any required data elements in the application
- Follow up via phone or email on pending documents
- Record (check-in) documents as they are received and any comments into the database
- Monitor reports to track outstanding documents. File and retrieve documents as necessary and ship to final destination
- High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Minimum 6 months-1 year related experience in handling Final Docs/shipping activities (Recording/Post closing experience will be considered)
- Candidate should be from a Title Agent/Lender shop or from a National Vendor Management company (local or national title and settlement companies)
- Comprehensive understanding of handling Final Docs and procedures. Good knowledge of the mortgage documents
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and ability to learn and work with new applications/platforms
- Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication